Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

san francisco

last night, i finally bought my ticket to san francisco, even after having made definite plans to head up there this weekend months ago.  i've never flown by myself before and have therefore never had to be solely responsible for arranging my own travel - and, i'm slowly learning that i do not take to new, grown-up things too well the first few times i do them, so buying my own plane ticket for a trip i will take all by myself took some getting used to.  seriously.  i'm that insane.

i'm way excited to go to the bay and see lina, who i haven't seen since june, which might really be a crime.  i adore her and count her as one of the most incredible people i met in college and i could not be more giddy that we will reunite in one of my favorite cities in the country.  i'm also excited because i love traveling and going and seeing and doing and although i'm technically headed to her hometown, i can pretend that we are traveling together and it will make me feel less depressed about having no one to go on an actual trip with me.  sad.  all and all, though, i am truly thrilled to be going up there. 

No comments: