Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

when i was in college, i didn't have a lot of money.  and, i lived off campus and walked by an urban outfitters every day on my way to class.  thus, most of my wardrobe consisted of items purchased off the clearance rack at urban.  this was bad because the stuff on super sale at that store is on or around 100% more insane than the already insane full priced items.  therefore, i was stuck with a bunch of ill-fitting patterned crap that makes me feel like i pulled a jessica simpson all four years of school.  i just looked through my old albums and it's true.  i was jessica, blissfully unaware of how horribly unflattering all my clothing was until photos were taken and it was too late.


(by the by, one can only get away with wearing what is essentially a glorified bag on the top half of one's body if one has 0% body fat or if one is male.  otherwise, it's just cruel.)

No comments: